Biodigester/ Bio Tanks:
DIPLAST Bio Tanks is a complete waste management solution that reduces solid human waste to biogas & pure water, with the help of bacterial inoculums. This Tank made of LLDPE with the provision of the inlet for human waste and outlets for treated effluent and biogas. The biodigester has four chambers to increase the waste path length thereby improving contact time, sedimentation and degradation. The dimensions and internal designs may vary according to the number of users, water availability, and prevailing geo-climatic conditions. When human wastes come in contact with bacteria, it gets converted into methane and water.
- In the first step, they are converted into simple sugars, amino acids, and fatty acids.
- In the next step, this breaks to form carbonic acid, alcohols, hydrogen, and water.
- In the third step, acetic acid, hydrogen, and carbon dioxide are formed.
- In the last step, methane, carbon dioxide, and water are formed. The effluent is odorless and devoid of most pathogens.
Advantage of DIPLAST Biodigester / Bio tank:
- Simple in design
- Require less maintenance
- Can be in operation up to years together
- No bad smell in toilets from the tanks
- No infestation of Cockroaches & flies
- Effluent is free from off odor and solid waste
- Reduction in organic matter by 90%
- No need of the removal of solid waste
- No requirement of adding bacteria/ enzyme
Bio-tank vs. Septic Tank
Have any Questions?
Call us Today!